We have started working with the largest manufacturer of gas leak detectors in India. During our brief association with them we have realized that lack of proper safety rules in commercial kitchens causes many fires due to gas leaks which are easily avoidable. We are loosing far too many lives to negligence. 

A recent fire accident in a restaurant in Mumbai claimed the lives of 4 engineering students. We worked with Vighnaharta to come up with a small video for the restaurant industry and wanted to share it with all of you here.

Give us your comments and feedback and look forward to hearing more from all of you.

Comments are closed.